Created For You
Sweet Events is a custom-order dessert shop specializing in mini desserts for birthdays, weddings, showers, or just because. We focus on making each customer feel special, so all of our sweets are fresh-baked in small batches. We also offer edible favors and dessert bar styling - completing your event with serving pieces and decor to complement your theme.
Ready to Work with Us?
view our services
Our Clients Love Us
- "Highly Recommend" WOW! We were so pleased with the dessert bar selections and design. Sweet Events made our celebration special. Megan took into account our favorite treats then created unique desserts that all the guests raved about! The quality and quantity surpassed our expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
- Twyla T.
- "Never Forget" She puts so much time and effort in to make sure your custom desserts are perfect for your event!! Not to mention, they taste pretty good too ;) She’s able to turn any party space into a space that your guests will never forget. Her designs and desserts are unique, fun, and delicious. After trying her desserts you will never eat anyone else’s desserts again.
- Bri M.
- "Style Matched" Everything I've tasted has been AMAZING! Today Megan did a dessert table for my daughter's birthday party and I could not have been more pleased! she worked with me to capture a table that matched my daughter's style and everything was PERFECT!
- Krista M.
- "Best on the Planet" I have never in my life eaten so many sugar cookies! They are the best things to hit the planet!! Everything on the menu was fabulous. Strawberry cup cakes, Whoopi pies and my husband said the chocolate cookies were amazing. You will not be disappointed with her service.
- Amy S.
- Icing was Amazing I had her cupcakes at a birthday party, and they were delicious! The icing was amazing!
- Heather M.
- "Visual Hit" Thanks so much for the cookies for our Ugly Christmas Sweater party! They were a visual hit and a delicious confection. Everyone loved them. I will definitely order again in the future.
After leaving teaching, Megan started baking for the local Mission as a way to serve her community. The weekly baking quickly turned in to a hobby that she fell in love with. She found that she enjoyed making others happy through the goodies she baked.
During that time, she also began serving a role in event planning at the Mission, where she helped to plan and host several events - fundraising banquets, 5K's, client Christmas parties, and a womens' event. In addition, she has planned and hosted several baby showers and numerous children's birthday parties for family and friends.
Now, bringing together her love of baking and parties, she is the "Girl Boss" at Sweet Events and looks forward to making your day special with her sweet treats.